Welcome to broadband-plans!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Flash contrat SAS’s Website, located at https://www.broadband-plans.co.uk/. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use broadband-plans if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and
“Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”,
“Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and
consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express
purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing
law of the United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as
interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website.
Unless otherwise stated, Flash contrat SAS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on broadband-plans. All intellectual
property rights are reserved. You may access this from broadband-plans for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and
You must not:
- Republish material from broadband plans
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from broadband plans
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from broadband plans
- Redistribute content from broadband-plans
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Flash contrat
SAS does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Flash contrat SAS, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Flash contrat SAS shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting
of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Flash contrat SAS reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Flash contrat SAS a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of
your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way deceptive;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our
accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative
records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink
compensates the absence of Flash contrat SAS; and (d) the link is in the
context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is
not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,
endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are
interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-
mail to Flash contrat SAS. Please include your name, your organization
name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any
URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs
on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to;
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is
rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libe obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Updated on 9 May, 2022